Applications open for courses at University Gozo Campus
|Email item||Print item||
The University of Malta will be offering the following courses at the University Gozo Campus as from February 2013, Postgraduate Diploma in Educational Leadership and Certificate in Proof Reading: Maltese.
All courses will be offered subject to there being a suffcient number of qualified applicants.
Applications and information for University Courses commencing in February 2013:
1. Interested persons who wish to apply for courses commencing in February 2013 can download and fill in the form available here first and then fill in their details on the saved application form.
Online applications will be available in December.
2. Applications for all courses are to be submitted against the relevant application fee as follows:
(a) Applicants holding University of Malta degrees and diplomas, the Matriculation Certificate, MCAST and MCAST-BTEC Diplomas and Degrees, ITS Diplomas, the ACCA qualification, the International Baccalaureate Diploma, the European Baccalaureate Diploma, City & Guilds Diplomas, the Certificate in Banking of the Chartered Institute of Bankers, are requested to submit their application up to the 18 January 2013 against a fee of €23.
(b) Applicants with overseas qualifications are requested to submit their application up to the 18 January 2013 against a fee of €95.
3. Late Applications may be submitted as follows:
Applicants falling under section 2(a) may submit a late online application up to 25 January 2013 against a fee of €58.
Applicants falling under section 2(b) may submit a late online application up to the 25 January 2013 against a fee of €125.
Very Late Applications
4. Very Late Applications may be submitted as follows:
Applicants falling under section 2(a) may submit a very late online application up to 1 February 2013 against a fee of €140.
Applicants falling under section 2(b) may submit a very late online application up to 1 February 2013 against a fee of €210.
Late applications will NOT be accepted for courses/areas in which the number of students that can be accepted is limited and Very Late applications will NOT be accepted for the courses mentioned above and for courses requiring passes in a proficiency/aptitude or other tests prior to admission.
Payment of Application fees
5. Application fee should be paid from: https://www.um.edu.mt/registrar/prospective/admissions/payappfee
All application fees are non-refundable.
6. The Students’ Advisory Services are available for advice and information to prospective students daily from their offices at the University of Malta (Msida Campus).
7. Requests for amendments to the original application which are made between the 19 and 25 January 2013 are subject to a fee of €35. Requests for amendments made between the 26 January and 1 February 2013 are subject to a late fee of €45.
Courses/areas of study will only commence if there is a sufficient number of qualified applicants.