Charity Fair on Sunday organised by the Friends of the Sick & Elderly Gozo
|Email item||Print item||
This coming Sunday, weather permitting, there will be a Charity Fair will be taking place in Victoria, organised by the the Friends of the Sick and Elderly Gozo.
The Fair will be held at the football ground, adjacent to the main parking area in Victoria, on Sunday, between 7.30am and 12.30pm.
Everyone is invited to take along any unwanted items, bric-a-brac etc and turn them into cash. A donation of €10 from sellers is requested.
The Friends of the Sick and Elderly said that the following guidelines must be followed:
1. These Fairs help recycling between people of unwanted items which they own while helping the philanthropic work of the FSEG;
2. The participants must pre-book their space and are expected to donate something to the FSEG;
3. At the end of each event participants should remove their own rubbish and not leave anything behind.
4. No Commercial traders are allowed to participate;
5. No lorries, trucks or commercial vans are allowed in the area.
Photograph: Alain Salvary